Things that detract from my life, that is: Fake Honey
- More than 1 hour per week on social media.
- Not enough veggies and fruits
- Unlimited wealth
- Standing out/being different except via virtue
- Taking more than my share
- Taking from a system I don’t contribute to
- Adrenalin without rest
- Unlimited rewards without effort
- The power that comes from shaming someone or being mean to them
- Ideals of beauty that are disrespectful to people’s bodies
- Reading/viewing violence or disrespect on books/internet/TV
None of these things have been shown by any research or any study that I’m aware of to improve your happiness, skills, or satisfaction with life. Think on that before you pursue them.
As my sister says: “I will be like Winnie the Pooh & find the honey”